Monday, December 29, 2014

A card n canvas

Hello friends!!!!

 Hope you all are enjoying your year end holidays.Here i am today with my last post for 2014.
Before heading to the post i would like to wish you all "A VERY HAPPY N PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR".May all your dreams come true coming year.



Here is my entry for  Prima product pick for December. When i say i love All things PRIMA, i really mean it.I don't like to use glitters much in my projects ,but when Prima came with glitters,i just totally fell for it.I absolutely love the glass glitters,here is a card and mini canvas using them.I have used Ephiphany collections along with lots of yummy prima embellishments.I absolutely loved the color palette neutrals plus glitter,wow gives a perfect balance.






Supplies used:
Epiphany papers 
Epiphany wood icons
Shabby chic treasure-Tassel
Prima bloom spray-Gold foil
Princess collection flowers n leaves
Glass glitter-Sterling n Platinum
Resin frame
Wooden words form Freckled fawn
PTI clock die



3 comments:

Sharon said...

These are stunning Kavitha. Love the colour tones and the embellishments are gorgeous.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous. I absolutely them

Dr Sonia S V said...

An amazingly stunning creation. You have loaded it with such a huge dollop of gorgeousness!!
Dropping by to Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects