Saturday, November 29, 2014

A vintage card for Noor designs

Hello all,
  when i saw the Noor design team call i was super excited and thought of giving it a try.Though i am very nervous, i don't want to miss this amazing opportunity without giving it a try.You never know what is there for you in store if you don't give it a try,right?.

  I decided to make a vintage card for this call,as Noor design dies goes very well for vintage theme projects.As you all i know i love using dies in my projects and noor design dies are one of my top favorite brand.I have quiet a good collection of them,and decided to make a die-centric project:)
 
   The fabulous papers are from maja designs,I have added some pretty laces and flowers in my card.I have not added much embellishments as i don't to cover the pretty die cuts.

Noor design dies used:
Cutting & embossing border die
Cutting &embossing Fleur-de-Lys
Cutting & embossing die circle no:2
Cutting & embossing border die




A little about myself:I am a freelance artist,love to dabble in all types of arts&crafts from painting,to murals and anything in between .I have done my certificate courses in Fine arts n fashion designing.I love playing  with colors  as far as  i can remember and  always have a flair for designing.Now my interest is fully on paper crafting and mixed media as they give me full freedom to explore my creative side and my own designing ideas. .I have started my art career by taking art classes.Now i am running a online craft store called Bits an' pieces paper boutique for paper crafting supplies and finished products.

I like to be a part of this wonderful team as i love working with dies a lot and i  am sure i can make some good samples for the amazing range of dies.,It will be a privilge to be a part of this team n working with some amazingly talented ladies.

I am also active on social medias like Facebook, pinterest  etc

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It








1 comment:

Shreya at Jumbodium said...

Awesome blog. Just loved the work. Really impressed. Completely appreciate...