Monday, March 30, 2020

Graphic 45 - Kaleidoscope mini album and box

Hello everyone,

I made a super colorful mini album and box using "Kaleidoscope" collection from Graphic 45.I was very doubtful while getting this collection as its too bright,so i just got only the 8*8 paper pad and patterns and solids but it was so fun to work with it.I used "ATC rectangle album"    and  "ATC matchbook box" for my project.Since the paper is too pretty and busy i dint find any need to add embellishments,i just add shaker element to the box cover.










Graphic 45 supplies used:
ATC rectangle tag & pocket album - Ivory
ATC matchbook box - Ivory
Kaleidoscope 8*8 paper pad
Kaleidoscope 12*12 patterns&solids


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 






1 comment:

Robin said...

Beautiful! Actually I LOVE the colorfulness of this paper. I've made a mini wrap-a-round album that turned out so well with this paper. You did a great job!