Monday, February 24, 2020

Graphic 45 - Dreamland boxed mini album

Hello dear friends,

I made a very special boxed mini album with shaker elements on the cover using absolutely stunning "Dreamland" collection from Graphic45 .I fell in love with this collection from the moment i saw it on Graphic 45 blog and having it in hands is totally a surreal feeling.If you love starry skies,angels,mermaids and castle on clouds like me,this collection is going to delight you.
I wanted to make something special with this collection,had so many ideas and finally made a boxed mini album with large shaker element on the cover.The whole album is made from scratch using sturdy chipboard.

.
I love shaker elements and i added lots of tiny star sequins in this to go with the theme and it look magical in real ;)


Okay,i have to admit that cutting this paper was so hard as it was too pretty and that's the reason it took me nearly two month to make a project with it.I have used whole collection of papers in different sizes as well the coordinating stickers and die cuts.







Products used:
Dreamland 12*12 collection pack
Dreamland patterns and solids
Dreamland 8*8 paper pad
Dreamland Ephemera & journaling cards
Dreamland chipboard
Dreamland diecuts  
Precious pink rose bouquet 


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 






No comments: