Thursday, September 27, 2018

Through the trees - layout for Dusty attic

Hello everyone,
today i share my project made for "Dusty attic" September mood board.How gorgeous are those colors this month?.Just before autumn,the leaves are getting darker and the climate is warmer(not too cold or too hot ,i love moderate climate),i adore this season and all its colors. I tried to create a warm atmospheric layout in forest fairy theme using all gorgeous green and brown shades form the mood board.I have used some of my favorite brands in this layout,papers and flowers from "49 and market",colors and embossing powder from "Lindy's stamp gang" and stencils from "AB studio"



The large "Leafy frame set " is cut up into pieces and used as branches all around the layout.I have also used some of my favorite foliage's amongst the flowers

The drift wood pieces and wood slices from the new release perfectly fitted my layout,how gorgeous and natural they look?
I have used tones of flowers for my layout including the gorgeous "dusty in bloom" grassy knoll


Products used:

Foliage #8
Leafy frame set #2
Iron garnish #6
Drift wood #2
Wood slices
Dusty in bloom grassy knoll

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Such gorgeous layout! Lovely color palette.

sujata Bhandwalkar said...

beautiful..i just love love love it...!