Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Happiness blooms from within : Dusty attic


Hello everyone,
today i am here  to share my take on this months mood board at "Dusty attic".I absolutely fell in love 
with the teal and red color combo.I have used song bird collection papers from Mintay papers which perfectly fits the color scheme

I have used all new absolutely gorgeous june release chipboards for my layout

All the chipboards are coated with white gesso first and painted with acrylics.I dry 
brushed white gesso again for distressed look and partially heat embossed few places with glitter embossing powder
The background is colored with Prima oil pastels ,and i applied modelling paste through "Chicken wire" stencils in few places



Dusty attic products used:







Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where can we buy dusty attic June release from in india