Thursday, January 26, 2017

Shabby chic bird house

Hello everyone,
  bird houses always fascinates me,it gives me a feel of love and warmth and its one of my favorite theme to work,i never get bored.So this is made just for fun,not a part of any DT project or order.I really don't remember when i lastly crafted just for the sake of it,so totally enjoyed making this.

I altered a wooden tray from prima and used some chipboard pieces to build the bird house shape.Used loads of resin,wooden,floral embellishments for decoration.I really had tough time photographing this due to light shades,this looks much more beautiful in real(trust me ;))


Supplies used:
Paper - Prima Butterfly collection
Embellishments:Resin pieces,prima flowers,prima shabby chic treasure,chipboard


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




1 comment:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Superb bird house!! How wonderful to create for the sake of pure joy :) very pretty elements.
cheers
preety