Thursday, January 12, 2017

Art journal page for colourarte

Hello!!
  Its new year and its time to start with a new art journal.I love art journaling,it allows me to create without any restriction and go with the flow.For my first page i tried something new(for me),this page is created with stamping as focus with minimal coloring.

"The beauty of the art lies the negative space which
balances the whole composition" 

I made this page for "Colourarte" and i have a quick tutorial on how to make this,believe me you can make this in very few steps.
I used very few supplies,no embellishments or layers are added but still it has lots of depth n textures. Sometimes less is more(yeah only sometimes though,haha) and i  love how it turned out
I have used radiant rain sprays from colourarte,the intensity of these colors are fabulous,just a little goes a long way.And when i say i tried something new you got to believe,because see i used a dragonfly this time instead of butterflies,hehe;).
Some more close ups


Supplies used:
Paper:Watercolor paper
Coloring medium:colourarte radiant rain sprays
Dies:Timholtz
Stamps:49Amarket,Prima,kaisercraft
Embellishments:Stickers from 7 dots studios

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




2 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful art journal page. The colors work beautifully together.
Cheers
preety

sandra de said...

Beautiful AJ page.....Looks like you have got a lovely balance of colour, texture and white space.