Thursday, December 22, 2016

Vintage mixed media tag for Colourarte

Hello everyone,
 finally i am glad to be back on blog today.We lost the internet connection due to heavy cyclone last monday and still it has not been restored,am working with a temporary connection now.I am really behind with my DT posts which i missed last week,have to catch up for it now,ah did i say i hate writing?huh.
  I am sharing my vintage mixed media tag i made for "Colourarte" today.I have used recycled flower packing from prima,art stones,chipboard and resin embellishments along with prima flowers.

I have used various shades of beautiful browns and gold along with a hint of orange from colurarte twinkling h2o's and primary elements for my tag.You can check out my step by step tutorial on "Colourarte blog".

Some close ups:



Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




2 comments:

Gitte said...

its beautiful.

Fikreta said...

wonderful !
Merry Christmas!
hugs