Friday, December 30, 2016

December layouts for 2crafty chipboard

Hello everyone!!
 i am here with my last post of the year,so before i head on to the post i would like to thank each and everyone of my blog followers and well wishers for another wonderful crafty year.Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me always. WOW!!What an year it has been,lots of ups and some lows, few disappointments,on the whole its been so exciting and successful .Got to work with many companies both in India and international and the experience i got is priceless and ofcourse the friends made along the way.Though its been quiet stressful sometimes with deadlines and working with products that doesn't suit your style,i guess that is what makes us grow.

 I always feel like my crafting journey is divinely guided,i really never plan anything but i have always been directed towards something at the right time which takes me to the next step.So this year was all about joining new teams and working for some of my favorite companies,and i really cant wait to see what the new year brings.The Blogging(or should i say online?) community has always been amazing,with so much of caring and sharing each day is a wonderful experience seeing lots of new projects/products/and techniques and i am always A-Mazed by the enthusiasm  and hardwork of every artist/crafter who share their beautiful artwork and knowledge so freely everyday,trust me its not easy as you see.So enough of my ranting i guess,once again thank you,thank you everyone from bottom of my heart.

 "I wish you all a very happy New Year,hope it brings lots of joy,
happiness and success in your life"
Moving on to my post,i am sharing my december layouts i made for "2crafty chipboard"First up is a bright sunny page with water color background and lots of my favorite chipboards.I have used gorgeous omber dream paper from "Blue fern studios" for my layout and used prima water colors for coloring.

2Crafty chipboards used:
Circle lace panel
Ava's frame

Cherish the moment-title


For my second layout i used gorgeous paper from "Pion designs".I loved the design of the paper which resembles a garden and developed the design with a brick background for grounding of my design.I have used chipboard pieces and lots of prima flowers for my floral cluster


2Crafty chipboards used:
Decorative rod set 1
Corner twisted vines
Addy's butterflies


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




No comments: