Monday, December 5, 2016

Cute shaker tags

Hello creative people,
  Happy Monday!! I have a couple of cute shakers tags to share today that i made for "DCAM blog".The shaker tags are so adorable in size (2 by 3 1/2 inches) so i decided to make something cute with it.
Finally i used the most adorable stamps "I knead you" and "Magical unicorns" from MFT. I have them for almost a year now ,so bad to keep these cuties inside huh??
So here is my first tag using "I knead you" stamp set,i even have a "Cat and the rat" story for this tag ;).So here it goes "The cat is spoilt with choices,it is  confused whether to eat the fishes or the rat next .The rat is hiding behind the sequins hoping cat wont find him,but the cat have other ideas.Since it already had a fish it might go for the rat next,so what do you think??"hehe.These stamp set and the sentiments in it are so so cute that i can make ten more stories like this.
So here is Mr.rat hiding behind..
Next up is a whimsical tag with Rainbows,stars,castle,unicorn and lots of glitters.
Close up of the background scene..
I have more details on "DCAM blog",so dont forget to check my post .
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




No comments: