Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wallet mini album for Papericious

Hello everyone!!
  I am super happy to share my first post as designer for "Papericious".This month,we have two new collection released ,one is called "Often" with trendy prints and bright colors.Other one is "Infinity" with more of shabby and floral touch.Both collection have coordinating die cuts  and flair buttons.

 For today's post i made a super cute and compact "Wallet mini album"measuring 4 by 4 inches.I added magnetic closure to  make it more user friendly.It totally have 12 panels each measuring 4 by 4 inches,the center panels have pocket with tiny tags to add personal messages.I embellished the album using die cuts,and have to say it makes working a breeze




Here is the peak of the December release,they are defintely a must have if you are a paper lover like me:)


Happy crafting,
 

Pin It


No comments: