Friday, July 24, 2015

Graphic 45 Secret garden mini album in a box

Hello everyone,
 sorry for my long absence here,last week i was down with viral fever n whole week went by doing nothing except sleeping.Anyways i am here today to share one of my special project made with my most beloved and hoarded paper-Graphic 45 secret garden.I have been hoarding this more than 1 1/2 years and finally decided to use them up..I just love graphic 45 papers and have most of the collection in my stash,but hardly made 2-3 projects with them so far.Today i promised myself to use them more often,lets see how i keep up my promise ;)
 
    Sorry for the poor pictures,i spent almost 2-3 hours to photograph them n edit,these are the most decent  pictures :( The colors are so so pretty in real, but really couldn't capture them n even the details does not show well in the picture,i am really disappointed,some days are just not meant be and projects are really difficult to photgraph:(.
P.S: Please click on the picture  to enlarge n for better view  of the details



















Thanks for stopping by,
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, your project is stunning Kavitha. I have spent such a long time admiring this and every time I take another look I see another beautiful embellishments. So beautifully put together, you must be thrilled with the results.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pamellia said...

Holy smokes Kavitha, this is drop dead gorgeous!! I just love all the pretty pinks and ivories so soft and feminine! You put so much TLC into every inch of this stunning project, I could stare for hours and still find new things to ooh and aah at! Kudos to you, totally amazing! hugs :)