Monday, July 28, 2014

Free style card

Hello friends,
 a quick post to share my card for" Tag you're it challenge" .Here is the inspiration bt Laura bassen.
I just love this leaf die from Simon says stamps,its been on my wishlist for so long and i finally got it.



I tried a free style card ,inspired by Debby hughes.I love how casual her cards are,but my card is not as clean as hers.I made the background with Embossing paste and mist.Then placed the die cut vellum leaf over that.The tag is from paper smooches,i have cut them in both card stock and vellum.Finally used  some twine and dew drops to finish the card.Hope you all like it.



Happy crafting,



Pin It


4 comments:

Marybeth said...

WOW, Kava.... this is stunning! Love the soft vellum leaves behind the tag and the beautiful paint splatters. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very pretty and organic design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Tag You're It! Challenge!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on Laura's tag!

Marion said...

Such a pretty card. Love all the elements and the colour. Thanks for linking it up to the TYI challenge.