Friday, May 30, 2014

PRIMA MAY PPP CHALLENGE

Hi,
Here i am again with my entery for Prima PPP challenge.I just loved this months product picks(i love all products anyways) and i had almost all of them and loved the color palette too.So i just quickly gathered all the supplies and made a card as today is the last day to enter.Again its a new style of card making for me without any images or stamping.I mostly use all prima stuffs for mini albums,never done a card using them except papers.
I have used all prima stuffs,listing it below:
Papers from princess n something blue collection
Tag from something collection
Flowers flowers
Leaves from princess collection
Stencils,embossing paste
Blings from time traveler collection
Lyric butterfly
Few mulberry flowers n trim from my stash









Thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting,



Pin It


No comments: