Thursday, May 12, 2011

GUEST BLOGGERS-DAY 4

Hello all,
the guest blogger for today is aditya gupta from 'The craft zone'.Well,what should i say,his paper models are out of world,just amazing,so no words:)).Over to aditya gupta.

About me:
I am Asstt. Professor of Human Resource Management in a Management College at Shahjahanpur. Art and Craft are my passion and I do it to get relieved from my regular work.


Blogging experience:

I have started Craft blog recently but my other blog My world and My Feelings (http://adityastar.blogspot.com) is now around 5 year old with over 500 posts and also it has got Google Page Rank 1.


My interest in crafts:
As I told earlier in my profession that I do craft to get relieved from tension, but my craft work is not only limited here, I love to try new things and also love to learn new stuff.



Well have a look at his amazingggggggg works,i still cant believe these are made with papers,..To see more of his paper models visit his face book page.





Don't forget to leave your comment,you migh win a scrapbook kit from my CRAFT STORE.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COLORING CHALLENGE GOING ON IN MY BLOG,A RANDOM LUCKY WINNER WILL GET SOME COOL PIE LANE PRODUCTS.ENDS THIS SUNDAY,MAY 15TH.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE FINAL HUGE BLOG CANDY TOO.:)ENDS ON JUNE 8TH.





Happy crafting,

17 comments:

Manasa said...

Good to know Aditya from here...hsi creations are truely amazing... :)

Crafterkhush said...

Wow.. He is a paper architect.. I was actually spell bound when I visited his blog.. He is sheer brilliance...

Hussena said...

wow these works of aditya are amazing words truly fail me in appreciation of his work,keep up this good work aditya i am a follower already but guess have to visit ur other blogs too.

Ujjwal said...

These paper models are just amazing! Although I follow Aditya's blog, I hadn't come across these before. Thanks for sharing!

Piyu said...

OMG!! Fabulous paper models! Although I have seen Aditya's other works, I hadn't seen the paper models. The White House is perfect!

Tee said...

Absolutely stunning!! great to know more about Aditya!

Neha Jain said...

Aditya...i always talk to him online...he is very creative very sweet and very helping...he helped me a lot...n ya his creations r mind blowing...i love them

Karuna said...

I totally adore the paper models made by Aditya. I haven't come across anyone so far who has such a unique talent and i was totally awed by his work!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow What exquisite craft! Thank you Kavi for introducing us to such fantastic crafters

Romina Nahata said...

really aditya is mindblowing !!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

OMG.. he is just awesome paper Architech...u know i am lucky to get one of his creation through ICR swap....
Kudos to him...

EC said...

Awesome work Aditya and cheers to you Kavi for showcasing such talents

Jovi said...

Aditya is a gr8 guy... when I asked for tips for my exhibition he gave really wonderful and simple ideas... he also sent me projects which I could make... thanks Aditya for that and your work as always is just mindblowing...

Ash said...

I am a big big fan of his works... Banda kamal hai!!!! We are at least I am blessed to know & have him on ICR..... Wishes :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Prisha Dharmani said...

Stunning Paper models...looking forward to learn a lot from Aditya

Mallika said...

he has sheer talent !
i m amused by his work !

Neha Jain said...

lovely...aditya's work is fab...n he is very helping...i love talking to him..:)