Friday, December 31, 2010

MY CRAFT ROOM-A LOOK

Hi all,
i want share some pics of my craft room today.Don't think i am a tidy person after seeing this,i just cleaned the room and it took me almost 3 hours.As i told earlier i create lot of mess while i work,if i am working on a big project then sometimes its hard to step into the room:)))

So this is my craft table,most of the times it will be filled with all the stuffs and probably i sit down and work,*lol*.
In the storage boxes i keep all the pattern papers,punches,stencil,embellishments etc..


I dump my stuffs in every possible place like cot drawer,below stair case etc,..even in my computer table,..you can see a box in the table na?,it is punches:)))


The most imp.tools for me paper cutter n cuttle bug.I cannot cut papers in straight line,seriously,..at least i can manage with scissors but cannot handle knife,..with without my paper cutter/trimmer i cannot make cards:))Its not the regular kind of trimmer but i am more comfortable with it as i can keep even size papers and cut,but occupies lot of space.
You can see the table cloth is full of paint,..i most wipe the brush in the table cloth itself,..too lazy to go n take waste cloths:))so my mom wont give me a good table cloth,.lol,.

Here i keep all my design patterns,books and all other card making stuffs.I almost open it hundred times a day and its already broken within a year,..







So this is my craft room,will try n post pics while i work.
So what about your crafting space,try to post it,will be fun:)))


P.S:My system is in trouble,will not know when i will be back.While posting this one,it restarted so many times.Hope the computer person comes today itself,and the problem is not so serious.HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Happy crafting,


9 comments:

MANSI said...

Nice place Kavi!!you don't seem to be a messy person at all,I wish I had a craft room too,love your paper trimmer,where did you get it from??

Sudha said...

So clean n well arranged.

Anita Kejriwal said...

your craft room looks neat. You should see mine! it looks a tornado has hit it and thats everytime!!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Nice room Kavitha...Looking very clean and well arranged...

Priya Sivaraj said...

so tidy! The last thing I like to do is to clean the room after a project :)

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

neat room...

gbinion said...

i just found your blog and I LOVE it! it's so interesting to see that crafters all around the world are using so many of the same ideas! your craft room is so neat! i have a big desk that i use and the rest is in a closet. i have a picture posted on my blog if you are interested in looking!

thanks for sharing!
ginnie
www.rainbowsnbutterflies-gb.blogspot.com

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Such a nice room. I have to make do with clothes cupboard as my craft space. No table for me, I do all the card making sitting on the carpet :)

Khyati said...

Hi nice room..
Love your paper cutter.. Where did you get it from.. could you let me know.. Can you mail me the details .. Or simply leave a comment on my site