Monday, August 23, 2010

QUILLING WREATH

Hi,
happy monday.Definitely happy for me,since i finished my mega quilling project.It took me around one month to complete this,have used nearly thousands of quilling strips.Yes past one month i keep rolling and rolling the strips,lol:)

Loads and loads of flowers in this, though anything can be done in quilling,flowers are my favorite.They look awesome with 3-dimensional effect in quiiling,what you say?






Still i have to complete two butterflies to keep in the center,but its really tiring,so i will take a break for 2 days have a kit kat and then i will continue:)))actually not kit kat milky bar i my favorite,lol:)


Hope you all like it.
Happy crafting,

16 comments:

Sudha said...

awesome,stunning.love it.

Sudha said...

Thanku for ur sweet comment on my blog.

Karuna said...

That's impressive. Lots of hardwork. Please share more pics :)

Deepi's World said...

Lovely work...its a nice space u got here..full of creativity.Glad to follow you.
deepi

SUGANTHI said...

Love the use of colours, being an artist helps. I loved your wreath,I wish I could have taken a look at the details .

yyam said...

Oh my! This is amazing (and hard) work! :)

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Wow!!! Kavitha....that's awesome. I'm not surprised it took you a month to create. Its beautiful and i would love to see some close up pics of the flowers. Looks like you've used a whole lot of techniques in it.

Philippa said...

So colourful ... this is a really beautiful piece!

Anita Kejriwal said...

most amazing! seeing this even I want to make one.

Spardha said...

This is soooo beautiful!.. really love it!.. amazing! :)

farah said...

kavita you are back and that too with a bang . i do not have any words to comment on this great masterpiece you have created. wow! i can imagine how much time it must have taken for you to do this and so much of patience. this is truely wonderful. hoping to see more from you. regards

farah said...

kavita you are back and that too with a bang . i do not have any words to comment on this great masterpiece you have created. wow! i can imagine how much time it must have taken for you to do this and so much of patience. this is truely wonderful. hoping to see more from you. regards

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

wow!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tee said...

Super super super!! mega super! love it..great work..

Unknown said...

quilling is my favorite art.u had show it wonderfully.

Merlyn said...

Beautiful work..