Monday, May 6, 2019

Pink or Mint?

 Hello my friends,

sorry for the long absence again, my new WEBSITE is keeping me quiet busy . Anyway before i share my project today,i want to share a super happy news.If you have read my previous post you must have known that i applied to "Graphic 45 brand ambassador audition" and guess what?i got selected :))).I cannot believe it myself,i always wanted to try it but every year i keep saying myself,i am not ready yet so will try next year. Even this year i thought the same,but something pushed me to try in the last minute and i am so glad i tried.As everyone ,i was intimidated by graphic45 papers initially  as they are so amazingly detailed and colorful.It was so hard to bring myself to cut them up first,so i keep buying and hoarding them.Only recently i got confident to use them and now i am super excited to be a part of such an amazing team.I guess my biggest crafty dream came true.

Some of your dreams are so deep that even you dont know it exist,though i love G45 and always wanted to be a part of it,i kept telling myself it was not for me.But some how your heart knows your desires and bring it to you even if you resist it sometimes .It happened to me so many times,so always listen to heart and go for it even if your brain says otherwise.So enough of my rambling ,here are the couple of cards i made for "Lemoncraft" for april.I love making cards and i feel Lemoncraft papers are the best when it comes to card making,love the vintage sheet comes with every collection,they are so helpful to create the most beautiful floral arrangement.You can find all the details and material list in "Lemoncraft blog"









Hope you liked the cards,and yes you can buy them HERE if you want to.




Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting,
 






2 comments:

Freetany said...

Wow Very beautiful! Add your work to our gallery
https://freetanyflowers.blogspot.com/2019/05/freetany-flowers-2019.html

Fikreta said...

Very nice !