Friday, March 8, 2019

Lemoncraft New release collections


Hello everyone,
Lemocraft" released two new amazing collections "Sense and sensibility" and "Grow old with me" this month. Both are amazing as usual with a bit of different color palette.My first card is with "Sense and sensibility" collection,its has two beautiful colors-blue and coral pink along with neutrals.I made a shabby chic card with creme and pink combo



 

Second card is made with "Grow old with me " collection. Its a perfect collection in peach n vintage shades,perfect for any vintage or shabby chic style projects.I made card in soft tones of peach,with the choice of embellishments you can make it both bright or subtle.Check out the "Lemoncraft" blog for more inspirations using the new collections




1 comment:

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hey Kavi,
What are this 2 beautifel cafés!!!
Mvg Gina Belgium 😃