Sunday, October 7, 2018

Use your wings - mixed media canvas

Hello every one,
 
i am back with a new project.I made this mixed media canvas for "Scrapiniec" and "Crafteeze". I have used lots of clay molds,gorgeous scrapiniec chipboards and other bits and pieces from my stash.Its always quiet difficult to bring shabby chic effect with paints,they always gives a brighter finish but all thanks to new opal magic paints from Finnabair,the colors are so soft and the paints are thinner (not creamy) which helped me to achieve the shabby effect perfectly(ofcourse with tons of white gesso too).I guess this is by far my favorite project i made this year,i hope you like it too :)







Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting!!
Kavi

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kavita, Your work is amazing!I’m from India. How do I source these products? We don’t get get many Prima products here.

kavitha said...

Hi,you can check www.crafterscorner.in