Monday, September 24, 2018

Marine canvas

Hello everyone,
a big "HI" to all after a long break.A lot of changes on my side both personally and 
professionally,hence it becomes too difficult to keep up with everything and blogging becomes the last thing these days as facebook and instagram took over.So one of the change is my design teams,i have stepped down from few and joined few new teams,and today i am sharing one of my project for the new team "Crafteezee".Its a UK based store which carries almost all my favorite brands so when i got the offer i couldn't say no.Its my first time working for a store and its quiet nice and stress free than working for brands,and you get to work with different products every month which is pretty cool.I made a mixed media canvas with Mintay papers,scrapiniec chipboards and few other products which from the store which i have listed below.




Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting!!
Kavi


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous canvas love all the texture and beautiful embellishments
Carol x