Sunday, February 11, 2018

Prima marketing CHA layouts

Hello friends,

Happy sunday.I thought i would take some time and share my CHA layouts made for prima marketing last month,its a lot pending one.So here it is,i absouletely had great time working with all new CHA collections for prima marketing.I made 7 projects in 7 days at a stretch,its so unlike me as i need a break between every project to refresh my mind,or i need to do a completely different project than the previous one or i completely mess up.As there was only less time i had to do somehow and i was totally scared.But i decided not to panic and work without tension and thank god everything worked well and i dint mess up in between,every project clicked well.I can only imagine if something messed up in between(oh my god,no...)

It was also much easier because i was working with particular materials and collections and have all the materials in my table so it was much easier to decided what to use.I usually start with a piece of paper or canvas and run for each and every thing in between which is actually exhausting. So about my project now,first layout is made with the gorgeous and stylish Cherry blossom collection.Its absolutely soft and romantic in beautiful pink and the gold foil adds a great touch.








My second layout is made with beautiful Ameila rose collection,again a pink collection but this time with the contrast of black and copper foil and some bold florals and distressed prints.Whats more you need?Prima knows to make the best papers.The coordinating flowers with each collection makes the perfect finishing touch and makes your life easier,i really cant imagine my projects without prima flowers.I am so addicted to them,they are sure to die for.




So thats it for today,still i have loads more project to shares,hopefully i can do it next week.
Have a great evening.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning layouts and love all the beautiful embellishments and details
Carol x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful layouts :)