Thursday, January 11, 2018

Cute boy - Layout

Hello friends,

on Kaisercraft blog we are featuring "Documented" collection and sharing some ideas to incorporate ALPHABETS  in your projects.I made a boy page,yes!!its only my second one so far among all the layouts i have done so far ;).The main reason is not much cute boy pics are available on pinterest as much as cute girls,huh not my mistake right?,but i love how this turned out and will definitely try to find more pictures so that i can make some more boy pages.Now coming to the layout,i layered alphabets in different ways on my layout,used alphabet papers,stencils,stamps and some fussy cut out ones from the collection for the title.
Did you see the right side bar??followers is nearing 700,yay!!thanks to each one of you.Since 7 is my favorite and lucky numnber i am planning to do some giveaway on my blog.My blog is most definitely one of my favorite place,its like my creative home where i share my art and art journey for quiet a few years now,so stay tuned..

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,