Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas winter village

Hello everyone,

i am way behind in sharing my projects here on blog,i have tones to share so here is a quick post.I made this christmas winter scene,a home decor piece for Prima blog.This whole month we are sharing christmas projects so you can find loads of idea,do check it out.I am in love with snowflakes paste,it gives the most original snow effect n texture(you can feel the chill,trust me) so i decided to make a project to show it in its fully glory.I used a couple of 3d chipboard pieces(the tree n lamp) from Papericious,the village house die cut is from Sizzix and lots of other decorative pieces from my stash.To create the snow,i mixed snowflake paste with light paste,crackle paste ,heavy white gesso along with frosted mica flakes and mini art stones..Hope you like it






Entering this to:
Freetany flowers : New years decor



Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




3 comments:

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!
Happy holidays!🎄🎅⛄

hugs , Fiki

Freetany said...

Очень красивая работа! Прям сказочная!

YuliaM said...

It's a real magic! I love your awesome project! Thank you for sharing it with Freetany Flowers blog!