Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mixed media canvas with Romantique collection : Kaisercraft

Hello everyone,

I made a mixed media canvas with another new collection from Kaisercraft called"Romantique".With antique parisian feel this collection is oh so romatic filled with flowers,butterflies,birds,garden gates etc along with gold foil die cut and acetate butterflies.It was a real treat to work with this beautiful collection,i really feel blessed to be in this team,every month the collections are getting more gorgeous and the coordinating products makes working a delight.I loved the stencil came with collection,i used Fluer damask and Ornate stencils to create my background.To my good or bad luck the background turned out exactly like the papers,so i struggled a bit to create my composition as it merges with the background,i toned it down a bit with white gesso but in the end i loved the overall look which is not very dimensional like my usual canvases






Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




No comments: