Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sea heart

Hello friends,

I got these mini heart shape canvas panels from"Itsy bitsy" yesterday and i couldn't resist making something with it immediately. I made a nautical theme tag based on this months challenge over at "Mixed media & art".Nautical theme is a always such a delight to work with,the shells,colors and everything related to sea is my absolute favorite.I have used prima papers,flowers,2crafty chipboards,sea shells and some resin embellishments.





Mixed media art:Thematic challenge


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




6 comments:

talkis23 said...

I am in love again thank you very much for your participation in MMA and MMP.

Inna Bronnikova said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing with MMA!

Fikreta said...

so gorgeous!

wiosanka said...

Sensational! Wonderful project!
Thank You for joining us at Mixed Media & Art :-)

Arantzazu said...

in love with this project!!
gorgeous!
thanks for playing with us at MMP!
xxx

Paper Attic said...

Absolutely stunning! I love it to pieces! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!