Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Altenew July challenge

Hello everyone,

I made this card based on "Altenew july inspiration challenge".I have used Golden garden stamp set for my card,i always love it when the design is slightly angled,the flowers and stamps in this set are in different angels which makes its look so elegant when arranged together.

I stamped some flowers and leaves with color inks directly onto the card base,the top most flower is stamped ,colored with zig markers and die cut with matching dies.This must be the cleanest card i have ever done expect the fact that i added some splatters,hehe.But i can't help it otherwise i feel my card is incomplete especially with minimalist design like this.




Entering this to:

Altenew july challenge



Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




7 comments:

Swapna B Patil said...

So so pretty colours.. Love love this card..

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Soo pretty :) love it

lostinpaper said...

This is so so very pretty, what a clever and beautiful design!

Erum Tasneem said...

I LOOOOVE this. Amazing. And congrats again on Prima DT.

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Altenew July Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

I Card Everyone said...

Kavi, CAS is most definitely a good style for you!!! LOve the splatters, and this set is STILL on my wish-list!
Congratulations on your well deserved win at Altenew!
=]

Speedtalka said...

Oh, Kavi!! You should video your project. This is just gorgeous. I would love to watch you create your masterpieces!