Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Your smile is beautiful

Hello everyone,
 Its time for a new challenge at "More than words".This month we have a super easy theme,checkout the blog for stunning inspirations from the design team .

A babies smile is the most beautiful thing,so i decided to make a very soft and pretty baby page.I love butterflies and usually add more in my projects,but in this the compostion allowed me just one,i tried a lot but i couldn't fit even one more in my layout,sob sob**



Hope you will join us,there are loads of yummy prizes to be won.

Entering this to:
Mixed media &Art challenge:
I have used the teal,pink colors from the mood board and the sketch



Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very sweet!

Евгения Власенко said...

Very tender and beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with "Mixed Media & Art"!

Татьяна Садомская said...

Очень нежно и красиво, просто чудесно! Спасибо за участие в нашем задании, ММА