Thursday, September 8, 2016

Water color resist tags for Colourarte

Hello everyone,
 i am sharing two watercolor resist tags over at "Colourarte" blog today.This is my 25th post for colourarte and its been a year since i joined their design team,yes my term with them started last year september,cant believe its been a year.Its was a amazing experience to work with the best quality paints which definitely took my mixed media venture to next level.This was my first ever international design team debut for a manufacturing company,so this company will remain close to my heart forever.

 So now moving on to my project,I made two tags,ones says “you” and other says “ME” and when combined is says “US” .I kept the layout similar and changed the colors used ,yellow-blue-green-violet for HIM and yellow-orange-pink for HER.

I have used prima paintable paper pads for the base of my tag.Each design comes in white and black resist,that gave me the idea to make two tags in masculine n feminine version .
After creating the base,i used some prima papers n flowers along with die cuts to create the layers.Check out my tutorial at "Colourarte" blog to create the background.





I haves used Prima September CAT  challenge sketch for my tags:


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



3 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

These are just gorgeous! Fabulous work! ;-)

SD pooja said...

Gorgeous pair of tags Kavitha !! off to check the tutorial !

Fikreta said...

oh this si very pretty!
hugs
Fiki