Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Adore-Layout for 2crafty chipboard design team

Hello friends,
 today i have a happy news to share,i am joining the "2crafty chipboard" design team from this month.Yay,..i couldnt be more happier,a year ago i joined my first ever design team with Colourarte and within a year i got to work with many leading brands both in Nationally and Internationally.I feel so blessed and happy and thankful for these opportunities to work with some of the amazing brands and people(and i have few more exciting news to share in the coming weeks,hint hint..lol).
  2crafty chipboard is a Australian company which makes beautiful and intricate chipboard designs,i was so thrilled when i received my DT pack filled with gorgeous chippies.So here is my first layout for my debut post.I made a soft and shabby page to go with the sweet little girl picture.I have used lots of fussy cut elements and layers from the oh so beautiful Kaisercraft -paper pack "Mademoiselle".Hop on over to "2Crafty blog" for more details and to see my other layout i shared.

I coated the chipboard with a layer of heavy white gesso and painted it with two shades of pink distress paints.On top of that I applied a layer of clear crackle medium.







2Crafty chipboard used:
Fine Word Set 1
Funky Heart Swirls
Corner Genevive


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



1 comment:

SD pooja said...

Congratulations Kavitha ! Happy t o see you as 2Crafty Chipboard DT ,I loved their chippes have few of them but never used much now that you are there will surely find inspiration to use them ;)
BTW you layout is Gorgeous !