Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Layout for Bluefern studios

Hello everyone,
 a quick post to share my layout made for Blue fern studios march sketch challenge. This month has been super hectic and i thought i will miss this months challenge also(like every month  i do,hehe) but somehow squeezed some time in and made a layout. I am big fan of Blue fern studios papers and have most of their collection,thought at least participating in the challenge will make me use some of them.
I have used omber dreams,one of their old collection for my layout.Just loved the colors and the subtle prints on this paper,i tried to replicate the color palette in my layout which is quiet new for me and i loved it.The beautiful die cuts are from papericious latest release Ephemera.



Sending it to Blue fern studios sketch challenge


Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



2 comments:

Suchi said...

What a beautiful layout Kavi!! Love the image too! :)
Suchi xx

Valerie S said...

So glad you were able to find time to pull out your Ombre Dreams paper and create this amazing layout! Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.