Friday, September 25, 2015

Mixed media canvas

Hello everyone,
  i am here today to share my collage canvas i made for this month Prima product pick.I absolutely loved the colors this month and its quiet different palette for me,so gave it a try.Again a collage style canvas inspired by Finnabair,i love this style of hers the most and this is the first time i tried them with face,eek first was little lost with the composition as it quiet tricky than usually ones i do without face and its quiet difficult to color them without spoiling the picture.
    I have used lots of prima mediums,mechanicals  and color bloom spray,please scroll down to the end of the post for the complete list of supplies.




Here is the stunning mood board:





Supplies used :
Prima whie heavy gesso  n black gesso
prima mechanicals
Prima bloom spray-Cobalt, Pressed petal,Gold foil
Graphite texture paste
Wood,metal embellishment from my stash Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered:
Love to create:Anything goes
I am roses:Anything goes
Try it on tuesday:Add some metal
Artistic inspirations:Anything goes

Happy crafting,
 

Pin It


18 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

This is so beautiful! really love this...

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Linda Simpson said...

Awesome! Love this so much. I am now following too
Hugs
Linda xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really is amazing - so pleased that you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Mrs.B said...

This is a stunning canvas, love all those embellishments.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Margik said...

Absolutely gorgeous canvas! Love the beautiful composition of elements on it.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Chrissy said...

So stunning Kavitha..I would love to have a try..such an inspiring piece and the colours and textures are amazing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful canvas !
Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More!
oxo
Susi

Anonymous said...

beautiful canvas, love the colours :)

Kathy G. said...

So your posting on FB and had to come over and see this. This is absolutely beautiful!

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely canvas, thanks for sharing with artistic Inspirations!

Alexandra♥ said...

This is a stunning project, every bit of it is so beautiful!
Thanks for linking it to our Anything Goes challenge at the I Am Roses.

Alexandra,
DT

Tamara said...

Gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Me ad said...

Loveeee it so much..thisis so gorgeous... And I love mix media also....so much technic that you used...thank you for sharing with us at I Am Roses Challenge blog
Hugs

Jo said...

Wow, such a beautiful piece! Thanks for joining the I Am Roses Challenge!

Rosie said...

Your canvas is spectacular!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Be sure to check today's post (hint, hint!) Our new challenge is live today! Hope to see you playing along with us! Hugs, Rosie

Leanne4Ever said...

do you use any product to protect your photo? I want to try but don't quite know if I can spray without damaging my focal point.
Your piece is gorgeous!