Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beach theme layout

Hello everyone,
 happy sunday!!.Today i want to share my mixed media layout i made for Prima BAP and  Scrap around the world challenge.I really love making Beach/sea theme projects,so i dont want to miss this challenge from scrap around the world.I have used Prima BAP  sketch  for my layout.

I am inspired with color of mood board,and also used elements like seahorse,star fish,ropes etc from the mood board.Hope you liked my take,do let me know what you think..i am really confused with this one..whether it turned out good or not..hehe i really dont get satisfied with mixed media projects easily.







Supplies used:
Prima art journal paper pad
Finnabair mediums-Sand texture,white crackle,clear gesso,heavy white gesso and modelling paste
Prima bloom sprays
Prima texture stamps
Sizzix dies
wooden embellishments
Prima bubble stencil Thanks for stopping by.
Have  a great weekend



Happy crafting,
 

Pin It

10 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous layout, Kavitha. Love the texture layers in the background, lot of detail work, I am sure you have put lot of efforts in this.
Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month. Good Luck!

Tiphanie B. said...

I love the sweet colors that you used !!! Your photography makes me dream ^^
Thank you for joining us at SATW xx

Lou Sims said...

Stunning; adore everything about your page. The colours match the striking photo seamlessly. Lou x

Arantzazu said...

Your page is so cool!!!
The background, all details, the photo....Awesome work!ñthanks for playing with us at SATW!
Xoxo

Lilibleu said...

Very nice scene that invites to daydream !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

langeatheart said...

Love this! Your background colors and blended so beautifully! Such a soft and dreamy page! All the best from SATW! :)

Татьяна said...

Nice page! Love it!
Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

Hera said...

Very beautiful page, my friend!
Thanks so much for joining us at SATW!

Unknown said...

its a beautiful layout.

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

What a perfect interpretation of the moodboard! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx