Sunday, August 24, 2014

Memories -Layout

Hello all,
   i am here with another project i made for Prima August Build-a-page challenge. Ok,this is my second attempt and i guess i got the hang of creating layouts,at-least  the tip of the thread ;).Creating layouts is one thing i was always scared off,but yeah i love challenges.I would like to do or try something more of which is not so easy n convenient  for me,hehe i know its quiet weird..I have followed the sketch as it is,actually the sketch is so detailed  and i have decided to make something as it is.

 I have used mixed collections of papers from prima.I did lot of random stamping with prima stamps.The flowers and doily is also from prima.


Here is the sketch...


I hope you like it,see ya all soon with another post.
Happy sunday

Happy crafting,
 

Pin It


No comments: