Thursday, April 17, 2014

Marvelous magnolia DT : Abything goes

Hello all,
its time for a newover at "Marvelous magnolia" and this time its easy peay.Yes we have "Anything goes theme".THis challenge is sponsered ny "The ribbon girls".We are eargely waiting to see all your creations,hope you will join us.

 I have made a card along with gift bag using my gift bag punch board.This tilda is new in my collection,isn't she so cute?the papers and dies are from magnolia .Hope you all like it.



Happy crafting,



Pin It


2 comments:

Nicola said...

Stunning set Kavi, I adore this paper - I have some and haven't used it yet! Your Tilda is coloured beautifully and love your design and coordinated details!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Hussena said...

Your bag and card look just gorgeous Kavi ..Beautiful colors and embellishing !