Thursday, August 18, 2011

UPDATE,..

Hi all,
i have added many new things in my craft store.Do take a look at my CRAFT STORE blog.

Now you can get
CLEAR ACRYLIC stamps,
ACRYLIC BLOCKS,
SELF ADHIVESIVE RHINESTONE N STICKERS OF PIELANE,
PAPER CRAFTING KITS in all ranges to suit your budgets.
NEW PATTERN PAPERS and DESIGNER PAPERS
DIE CUTS IN FOAM N FELT
Embellishments like SHAPED EYELETS,BAKER'S TWINE,RIBBON KITS,PAPER FLOWERS,etc are available.
More themed based scrapbook kits like,BABY BOY,BABY GIRL,LOVE,BIRTHDAY etc are available.


More scrap booking n paper crafting kits will be available soon in different themes.Now you can also get customized scrapbook n paper craft kits on order according to your need of theme,colors,embellishments etc and in any range from Rs.250 to 1000/- to suit your budgets.
Please mail me to kavi_kalalayaa@yahoo.co.in for more details.

For all the orders placed this month,you will get some free gifts according to the worth of your total order,it can be anything from my store,so hurry up and place your order soon:))).

If you need anything in particular or wish to see something more in my store do let me know.


Happy crafting,






No comments: