Friday, October 15, 2010

BREAK,...

Hi all, i am taking my first ever break from blogging in this 11/4 years:)I am having an exhibition cum sale of all my paper crafts like punch craft,quilling,gift boxes,cards and more from next saturday.For a person like me,who do all the works only in the last minute can imagine how busy i will be now:))))Hope my exhibitions goes well,keeping my fingers crossed.So for next two weeks i wont be available,i am not sure whether i will time to visit all your blogs,i will try my best.

Till then happy crafting,

5 comments:

Lakshmi said...

All the Best Kavitha..have a grt time..

mansi said...

hi kavitha ...all the best for your exhibition..hope it is a big success..i really admire your work so much....and thanx for visiting my blog and sharing a comment..

Creativek(Shraddha) said...

Hi Kavi!!Wish you all the best ..I know your awesome stuff will sell like hot cakes..have fun!!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

All the best Kavi. My warm wishes to u.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wish you all the best dear...