Tuesday, September 20, 2011

KRAFT N BLACK

Hi,
i am here just to share a super quick card for this week Case study challenge.I am in a stamping spree now,love playing with inks n stamps these days,let me see for how long this lasts bcoz i really wanted to put all my stamp for good use.
Love this black n craft combo,the image is embossed with black glitter embossing powder,some back ground stamping with tim holtz stamp.Nothing much to saLinky about this card,let me know what you people think about my stamped cards:)).

I am also entering this for Wee memories no pattern paper challenge.







Happy crafting,

10 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

I think this looks gorgeous.. The color combo rocks.. Superb work Kavi.. Your on a stamping roll.. :-)

Hussena said...

WOW this is so beautiful love the stamping and embossing and the color combo is just fab .just love your card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Yes looking for some stamping inspiration from you Kavitha as its something I have done only once!

Priya said...

Its b'ful Kavi...! Kraft and black color combo is trending now a days...

Shalini said...

the card is gorgeous Kavi... loooove the stamp!!!

Romina's Cretive Crafts said...

Its so very attractive !! Pretty combo :))

Priya Sivaraj said...

i love the girl image! which company is it? the card is fab!

cbuswell said...

love that image, super card! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Merlyn said...

Cool card.. I love the girly stamp

Cathy Fong said...

Fabulous card! love that stamp image.Thanks so much for playing along with the Wee Memories :)